@MemeFan
I'm honestly shocked at some of the accusations being thrown your way. "Luciferiansim?" Wtf, that is ridiculous

"Feminine thinking," "aligning with feminism?" Lol...
I swear those are the go- to buzzwords for people when someone doesn't think the way they do. It's just odd and sort of funny to see a man being accused of such things.
It also really just comes across as a pathetic attempt to undermine your masculinity. I've read plenty of your posts and comments over the years, (i've actually disagreed with a decent amount of your opinions) as well, but nothing you've said has struck me as rooted in evil, feminist or even feminine.
Actually I had the opposite impression, I feel like you bring a positive perspective to an otherwise incredibly negative, soulless echo chamber.
While these other people are busy throwing around blanket terms like "submission," and focusing more on how to change women to make them less flawed, you've repeatedly expressed how to positively incorporate those things into a family dynamic.
Another thing, there's nothing inherently wrong or feminine about questioning God. It's the intent behind those questions that matters, you've made your intentions clear. Nothing about your explanations came across as rebellion. Some of the greatest men in scripture questioned and struggled to understand God at times.
That's why i'm honestly surprised that your way of thinking was compared to women in such a demeaning manner instead of to men who did the very same thing in scripture many times.
That comparison honestly just exposes a deeply rooted negative view of women, rather than exposing anything ungodly or unbiblical about your opinions.