• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Limits of Christian rules

I’ll take your word for it, but he does hide it well.
Lol, well then maybe you and Homesteadwife could start a business together measuring men's masculinity via the internet, since you both seem to be experts on the subject. She could do all of the legwork, like a good woman, and you could do the voting and make the money 🤑
 
Last edited:
That is not what you did at all, and you know it. I'm not going to play games with you or watch you repeatedly twist words like you have this entire thread. I don't know what they're feeding you on that homestead that's gotten you so worked up but I'm not engaging with it anymore.
In this discussion we are discussing the bible and its application to the way we live our lives. Telling someone their viewpoints align with feminist or Luciferian, ideology and choosing to white knight women over biblical truth is not demasculating someone. When I first engaged it was because a sensationalized story was brought into the conversation. Someone giving credence to a woman divorcing her husband for non biblical reasons is contributing to feminism. Note that I did say she could have left her husband at any time, there are just consequences to it. I was arguing against her RIGHT to a divorce biblically.
Not sure what you mean by "agreeing with men." Men aren't a collective, single-brained unit. There are plenty of men who don't think like the majority here, thank the Lord for that.
You said that I was parroting what men had taught me. I never collectivized it to all men.
You have every right to your own opinions, my comment wasn't about stripping away your "agency." Women absolutely get to disagree with feminist ideologies, I do so myself at times. Agreeing with someone doesn't make you a parrot in itself, however, weaponizing "femininity" as an insult undermines the very standards you claim to defend.
Again, saying someone is aligned with an ideology is not demasculating. And upholding the biblical heierchy and role of biblical submission in it and defining out what that means is not demeaning anyone. I do believe that someone who is egalitarian. Is abdicating his biblical role of head of the family to her.

You're so busy calling a man "feminine" that you've apparently forgotten what the word actually means yourself, because there is nothing feminine about the way you're acting.
I have called nobody feminine. Defending the inversion of biblical order is why society is on its current path.
 
Back
Top