• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Limits of Christian rules

I did provide reasoning which did Jesus said to carry two miles. One which makes sense.
I don’t remember your reasoning, but I do remember that it was twisted because of your position that a Roman would be breaking a non-existent law if someone obeyed Yeshua’s simple recommendation.
 
Being woman doesn't make your expert in feminism.

I would be willing to bet that most of humans exposing evils of feminism were men.
Men obviously have.

I never claimed to be expert. My ability to recognize it in the world us based on experience and as a woman having been on both sides of it.
You are only one here totally obsessed with equality. I don't care.
You don't have to, that is your choice.
God does care or He would never have created and instructed in hierarchy.
Maybe. But some did pursue answers and they did get.
Which I have frequently acknowledged.
Pursuing it may get an answer, answer may be no, or you don't get to know.
 
While these other people are busy throwing around blanket terms like "submission," and focusing more on how to change women to make them less flawed, you've repeatedly expressed how to positively incorporate those things into a family dynamic.

That comparison honestly just exposes a deeply rooted negative view of women, rather than exposing anything ungodly or unbiblical about your opinions.
Victimhood. Just as women can blame men for all their issues, opposite is true also.

And some don't love or care about women either. Women can be interesting fascinating creatures.

Sadly, most people here have lost their sense of wonder and fundamentally believe there is nothing to explore of Lord's creation.
 
Back
Top