Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
Are we? I don’t think I am. Maybe others are.
I’ve not even said I disagree with the revolution. I’m just helping people to think about another position and that good Christians can disagree on a subject thoughtfully.
Either side could pull something to sway people’s minds. And then there is Iran sending out a letter to the voters here to wrest control back from a corrupt government.
Some have posited that Trump will hit Iran hard with bombs and missiles in...
By the way, there is story circling around that Candace Owens......prefers women in very intimate ways.
Did she go....some says crazy....because Erika Kirk refused her?
Along that line of thought....praise the wife you are with/speaking to.....try not to express more praise for another wife TO a different wife. Even if we are as secure as you think we are, we will ALWAYS love hearing what you appreciate about...
Either side could pull something to sway people’s minds. And then there is Iran sending out a letter to the voters here to wrest control back from a corrupt government.
Some have posited that Trump will hit Iran hard with bombs and missiles in...
The last month before the mid-terms is upon us. Anyone have any ideas about what an October Surprise will be?
Informed guess?
Semi-informed guess?
WAG?
I've often posted about the relationship between authority and credibility.
This is especially important with those sad men who whine about how their wife doesn't respect them while having done nothing to warrant such respect.
Queen Victoria...
A, if and when the Lord happens to be present. Obviously there are a lot of people who can be mistaken about whatever experience they are in, and assume that it is the Lord speaking to them, when it is nothing more than confirming their own...