Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
Once again you contradict what is written by your logic. It is written in Psalms 119:9, How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. In verse 11, Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against...
I did not miss it. I only wanted to point out the aspect of the story that stuck out to me at the moment. Yeah I know all about Ebola, and there has been some speculation that the Black Death was in fact the Ebola virus.
A, if and when the Lord happens to be present. Obviously there are a lot of people who can be mistaken about whatever experience they are in, and assume that it is the Lord speaking to them, when it is nothing more than confirming their own...
First you advocate for stopping reading the Bible, then you say spending time with the Lord is the best possible time usage, including Bible reading. Which is it? You are seriously inconsistent and contradictory.
I have an extremely hard time believing that this comes anywhere close to aligning with anything Jesus would have ever considered saying, or any of the prophets or apostles, FTM! The Bereans were considered MORE noble BECAUSE they searched the...
David's mere existence posed a threat of overthrow to Saul.
1 Samuel 18:6-9
When the men were returning home after David had killed the Philistine, the women came out from all the towns of Israel to meet King Saul with singing and dancing...
I have an extremely hard time believing that this comes anywhere close to aligning with anything Jesus would have ever considered saying, or any of the prophets or apostles, FTM! The Bereans were considered MORE noble BECAUSE they searched the...
Along that line of thought....praise the wife you are with/speaking to.....try not to express more praise for another wife TO a different wife. Even if we are as secure as you think we are, we will ALWAYS love hearing what you appreciate about...
I have an extremely hard time believing that this comes anywhere close to aligning with anything Jesus would have ever considered saying, or any of the prophets or apostles, FTM! The Bereans were considered MORE noble BECAUSE they searched the...
By the law of averages, neither of us is on the straight and narrow.
Remember what Paul said: …work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
Being self-assured isn’t going to get you there.
Your opinion means nothing and won't matter one bean on Judgement Day. As He prayed Jesus said, Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth (John 17:17). Sanctification comes through the power of the Word of God in the life of the redeemed...