• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to Brenna's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    Happiest birthday #36, Megan! I've missed you.
  • H
    Heavens Declare replied to the thread Random Comments.
    Yeah of course the Dems would refuse immunity for someone who would otherwise testify against their favorite villain! We know full well they would prosecute her the moment they got a chance too!
  • steve
    Along that line of thought....praise the wife you are with/speaking to.....try not to express more praise for another wife TO a different wife. Even if we are as secure as you think we are, we will ALWAYS love hearing what you appreciate about...
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread Random Comments.
    By the law of averages, neither of us is on the straight and narrow. Remember what Paul said: …work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Being self-assured isn’t going to get you there.
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to MemeFan's post in the thread Random Comments with Wow Wow.
    There is lot of arrogance here on this forum. To claim I'm not arrogant is dangerous. I could have blind spots too. But arrogance of others is .....interesting. You fell so justified in accusing me of .......improper stuff, yet usually I...
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to MemeFan's post in the thread Random Comments with Eye roll Eye roll.
    LOOLOLOOOL Does concept of goal hierarchy means something to you? I'm certain Lord would like to introduce us all to Fullness of Christ, but some people are spiritual babies who can only eat milk, so Lord must give goal of Fullness of Christ so...
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    That is truly sad. It is a problem that needs to be addressed. Pastors who do not want to interact with their flock are a problem.
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to Asforme&myhouse's post in the thread Random Comments with Sad Sad.
    No, they don’t, unfortunately.
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to Mojo's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    No, that’s stupidity.
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to steve's post in the thread Random Comments with Heart Heart.
    I hear you, but stating that you would inform the Creator how His laws should be still seems arrogant. We might be describing the same thing, though. 🤷
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to steve's post in the thread Just Funny Memes with Like Like.
    To bastardize a phrase: One woman’s punishment is another man’s treasure.
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Just Funny Memes with Heart Heart.
  • julieb
    julieb replied to the thread Hello from TN.
    Welcome! I have enjoyed reading your wife's post and talking with her on chat. Looking forward to getting to know you guys better.
  • julieb
    julieb reacted to frederick's post in the thread Hello from TN with Like Like.
    Welcome to Biblical Families, and to the great group of like minded brothers and sisters in Christ who gather online here. Hope you find lots of information to help you grow in understanding of the truth.
  • julieb
    julieb reacted to Stanfam7 actual's post in the thread Hello from TN with Like Like.
    Greetings to all. I am one month into learning about biblical marriages. So many paradigm shifts. I have always been a bit patriarchal minded, but the last month has clarified a lot. I am married to Stanfam7, realized we have actually been...
Back
Top