• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

  • MeganC
    MeganC replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    Jesus never preached an anti-tax sermon. At least nothing in Scripture would illustrate this. Jesus had a message and He stuck to it. Which to me makes MemeFan's comment true: This is a logical statement and a logical conclusion based on what...
  • MeganC
    MeganC replied to the thread Random Comments.
    That is truly sad. It is a problem that needs to be addressed. Pastors who do not want to interact with their flock are a problem.
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to Heavens Declare's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    Well this pastor here just slipped it into the sermon. Does your church have YouTube videos that are open for comment?
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to Heavens Declare's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    Looks like you guys are on the same page. The only problem is that rotting corpses leave a pretty bad odor!
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to Asforme&myhouse's post in the thread Random Comments with Sad Sad.
    No, they don’t, unfortunately.
  • MeganC
    Thank you for asking. I suspect that you are guilty of doing what I frequentlt do: communicate in a type of shorthand for simplicity or convenience, leaving much open to misunderstanding. I guess I did that in my comment or didn't paste in enough...
  • MeganC
    I have to post this. About two years ago my wife shocked me when she said that she didn't think that women should vote because they vote with their emotions. I could not believe what I was hearing but I did agree with her. And now I equally...
  • MeganC
    Interesting point. 😀
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to steve's post in the thread Just Funny Memes with Heart Heart.
    To bastardize a phrase: One woman’s punishment is another man’s treasure.
  • frederick
    frederick replied to the thread Hello from TN.
    Welcome to Biblical Families, and to the great group of like minded brothers and sisters in Christ who gather online here. Hope you find lots of information to help you grow in understanding of the truth.
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread Hello from TN.
    Welcome to our little group. I’m a transplant from S Seattle to northern Alabama myself.
  • steve
    steve reacted to Stanfam7 actual's post in the thread Hello from TN with Heart Heart.
    Greetings to all. I am one month into learning about biblical marriages. So many paradigm shifts. I have always been a bit patriarchal minded, but the last month has clarified a lot. I am married to Stanfam7, realized we have actually been...
  • frederick
    frederick reacted to Stanfam7 actual's post in the thread Hello from TN with Like Like.
    Greetings to all. I am one month into learning about biblical marriages. So many paradigm shifts. I have always been a bit patriarchal minded, but the last month has clarified a lot. I am married to Stanfam7, realized we have actually been...
  • steve
    steve posted the thread October surprise? in Off topic.
    The last month before the mid-terms is upon us. Anyone have any ideas about what an October Surprise will be? Informed guess? Semi-informed guess? WAG?
  • steve
    Thank you for asking. I suspect that you are guilty of doing what I frequentlt do: communicate in a type of shorthand for simplicity or convenience, leaving much open to misunderstanding. I guess I did that in my comment or didn't paste in enough...
Back
Top