• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

  • A
    Asforme&myhouse replied to the thread Random Comments.
    No, they don’t, unfortunately.
  • steve
    I have to post this. About two years ago my wife shocked me when she said that she didn't think that women should vote because they vote with their emotions. I could not believe what I was hearing but I did agree with her. And now I equally...
  • steve
    steve reacted to frederick's post in the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules with Like Like.
    So you tell me. You claim to know what Jesus was thinking so you must know what Paul was thinking. I can only look on the outward but you claim to know what only God knows. Amazing!
  • frederick
    So you tell me. You claim to know what Jesus was thinking so you must know what Paul was thinking. I can only look on the outward but you claim to know what only God knows. Amazing!
  • E
    I have to post this. About two years ago my wife shocked me when she said that she didn't think that women should vote because they vote with their emotions. I could not believe what I was hearing but I did agree with her. And now I equally...
  • steve
    steve reacted to Mojo's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    No, that’s stupidity.
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread Just Funny Memes.
    To bastardize a phrase: One woman’s punishment is another man’s treasure.
  • Mojo
    Mojo replied to the thread Random Comments.
    No, that’s stupidity.
  • steve
    steve reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Just Funny Memes with Haha Haha.
  • steve
    Interesting point. 😀
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread Random Comments.
    I hear you, but stating that you would inform the Creator how His laws should be still seems arrogant. We might be describing the same thing, though. 🤷
  • steve
    steve reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    With such men there is also a proportional relationship between how much they drink and how much they brag. With real men it is an inverse proportional relationship where the more they drink the quieter they get. Their silence should not be...
  • MeganC
    MeganC replied to the thread Random Comments.
    With such men there is also a proportional relationship between how much they drink and how much they brag. With real men it is an inverse proportional relationship where the more they drink the quieter they get. Their silence should not be...
  • Mojo
    Mojo reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Just Funny Memes with Haha Haha.
  • Mojo
    Mojo reacted to MemeFan's post in the thread Just Funny Memes with Haha Haha.
Back
Top