Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
You make some great points in your post. Yes, we are guilty of victimthink--rather than complaining about what women do we men must do our duty.
In your statement above though, you are confused. Competence to vote is the antithesis of equal...
As I read your comment it reminded me of where and with whom the questioning of God's commandments began. Personally, I'm not keen to align with such company.
This is not a matter of curiosity. Thank you, this post enlightened me to exactly what you are struggling with in biblical understanding.
What you struggle with is exactly what Eve did. Wanting more knowledge and understanding than it is your...
So nobody brought up THE one verse?
12As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
Given my druthers I would be Quite restrictive.
I don't see the overwhelming majority as qualified or remotely interested enough to become qualified. Plenty don't have the capacity to get to the level I would advocate for being the minimum...
I see your point and I don’t disagree.
The qualification that I had put on was that they were supporting their husband’s views. The process would have to be well managed.