Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
As I read your comment it reminded me of where and with whom the questioning of God's commandments began. Personally, I'm not keen to align with such company.
Voting/democracy is unbiblical. Women shouldn't have the vote and neither should men. Once we have the totalitarian dictatorship of The King we'll have righteous government, not until. However, many are going to be very unhappy when that happens. :)
You’re free to give it, but I didnt write that question to ask yours or anyone else’s
input or opinion. It was rhetorical for others to recognize that it’s a proposition to consider and often shows up in life.
Is this directed at me?
You’ll notice that I answered your question with a question mark of my own, meaning it’s not a statement.
I can at least see both sides of this coin.
There’s a lot of scripture that explains that we believers are...
Given my druthers I would be Quite restrictive.
I don't see the overwhelming majority as qualified or remotely interested enough to become qualified. Plenty don't have the capacity to get to the level I would advocate for being the minimum...
Just please hold your nose and vote. We are so close to making permanent changes. If we can limp through this midterm and hold on to the senate we can solidify so many of the gains we’ve made. 2028 is looking pretty good. Just don’t fall for the...
Just remember that if your church kicks you to the curb, you will always have a community of people who love the Lord Jesus, that you can be a part of!
Holy Spirit had been calling me to study submission. The more I searched the more frustrated I became- none of what I found was syncing, so one day while lifting in my gym, I got on the floor between sets and cried out that He would teach me...