Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
More folks who need to do serious jail time:
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/without-consent-part-1-connecticut-pastor-youth-director-secretly-steer-kids
I rather detest people who denounce American independence and sovereignty all while using the liberties it provides to condemn America.
In any case, I suggest that you read the Declaration of Independence and realize that it was put forth by...
I don't see an issue with women being the ones doing the legwork for the community. As long as they are doing so under the headship of and in alignment with their husbands. The problem is you put women in political influence and it eventually...
Brother, with all respect, your logic is flawless. Unfortunately, the headlines reveal whither this has lead.
By your logic, each automobile should have 2 or more steering wheels. After all, there are often more than 1 licensed and competent...
The man has rulership. Women should not be allowed to vote, because it was the woman that was deceived; not the man. The children of Eve are still being deceived by the craftiness of the serpent:
It is only through the woman have the Democrats...
Well, let’s see, since women have been allowed to vote, and the simps that back them up, innocent children have paid the price.
Proverbs 6:16-17 KJV These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: (17) A proud look...
I literally was on the band wagon to expose the “horrors” of this just over two months ago! I was “warning” everyone. Now, I would vote for this! God has turned my whole life completely around. I got on my FB account and searched my groups to...
Well, let’s see, since women have been allowed to vote, and the simps that back them up, innocent children have paid the price.
Proverbs 6:16-17 KJV These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: (17) A proud look...
It doesn’t work that way.
Adam was the only one created in His image.
In fact, when the female part of him was removed, he was no longer fully in Yah’s image.
Only in combination as man and wife can they approach being in His image today.