Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
I literally was on the band wagon to expose the “horrors” of this just over two months ago! I was “warning” everyone. Now, I would vote for this! God has turned my whole life completely around. I got on my FB account and searched my groups to...
Holy Spirit had been calling me to study submission. The more I searched the more frustrated I became- none of what I found was syncing, so one day while lifting in my gym, I got on the floor between sets and cried out that He would teach me...
I am fine with women voting.
If....
They can pass my civics test. We are not talking toddler tier drivel as you encounter in random strangers political views either. No firm grasp of American civics and their origins, then sit down and go back...
It doesn’t work that way.
Adam was the only one created in His image.
In fact, when the female part of him was removed, he was no longer fully in Yah’s image.
Only in combination as man and wife can they approach being in His image today.
Thursday was birthday #36 for me. Today is supposed to be my "day off". Been busy all day. Taking some time to myself right now and I'm also enjoying a gin and tonic. Costco gin, sugar free tonic, and a squirt of lime juice.
I might need...
I just got finished reading Job 30, and I peeked into the next chapter to see where Job is talking about making that covenant with his eyes. It totally blew my mind that the context there in verses 27-31 is NOT about Job declaring his innocence...