Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
Healing on the Sabbath is not a sin but it did break the laws of man who forbade any kind of work or labor on the Sabbath.
Jesus clearly didn't care about this law.
In prophecy the one of the traits of the Messiah is that He will be sinless and blameless, thus not committing any sinful action. Jesus healed on sabbath. He never sinned. Healing on Sabbath is not a sin.
I'm not sure how much more logic you...
I literally was on the band wagon to expose the “horrors” of this just over two months ago! I was “warning” everyone. Now, I would vote for this! God has turned my whole life completely around. I got on my FB account and searched my groups to...
What is wrong with women supporting their husband’s views and doing the legwork for the community? And the husband votes what’s best for that community.
That is actually assuming that the wife is not secretly or openly voting against and negating the husbands vote. I am for the repeal of the 19th in general.
I mentioned to a leader of a conservative political activist group that I didn't feel...
Holy Spirit had been calling me to study submission. The more I searched the more frustrated I became- none of what I found was syncing, so one day while lifting in my gym, I got on the floor between sets and cried out that He would teach me...