Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
More folks who need to do serious jail time:
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/without-consent-part-1-connecticut-pastor-youth-director-secretly-steer-kids
Since this is a thread on Christian rules, I’ll take a stab:
Never?
Serious, theologically conservative scholars have proposed that even our American Revolution was unscriptural. I know John McArthur, among others held that view.
Healing on the Sabbath is not a sin but it did break the laws of man who forbade any kind of work or labor on the Sabbath.
Jesus clearly didn't care about this law.
Healing on the Sabbath is not a sin but it did break the laws of man who forbade any kind of work or labor on the Sabbath.
Jesus clearly didn't care about this law.
That is actually assuming that the wife is not secretly or openly voting against and negating the husbands vote. I am for the repeal of the 19th in general.
I mentioned to a leader of a conservative political activist group that I didn't feel...
Otto, if Trump isn’t good enough for you then there will never be any president who is. The man has done more for America First than any other person at all since probably the Louisiana Purchase. You’re just not well versed in history of politics...
At this point in the political world i would not support the removing of womans vote. The reality of the moment is that a family votes as a block. Husband-wife have 2 votes but single feminist has 1.