Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
I agree that this thread isn’t necessarily the best use of time, but ethics, and situational ethics is a thing people debate. When is it proper to violate one law to uphold or prevent another law from being broken?
Don't know why I missed this until now but that was perfect!
I recall sometime this year seeing a post that a restaurant had banned women with A-Line haircuts.
Don't know why I missed this until now but that was perfect!
I recall sometime this year seeing a post that a restaurant had banned women with A-Line haircuts.