• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

Looks like you guys are on the same page. The only problem is that rotting corpses leave a pretty bad odor!
No, I prefer exporting all pedos and similar to their own special island somewhere nowhere important. Probably close to polar regions.

And death penalty only if they return.

What execution lovers here don't get it is that Law doesn't contain juridical immunity, so if you as judge execute innocent person and this is later proven, I hope you like being without head.
 
No, I prefer exporting all pedos and similar to their own special island somewhere nowhere important. Probably close to polar regions.

And death penalty only if they return.

What execution lovers here don't get it is that Law doesn't contain juridical immunity, so if you as judge execute innocent person and this is later proven, I hope you like being without head.

Judicial accountability. I highly approve.
 
Judicial accountability. I highly approve.
For sure, but that shouldn’t inhibit our responsibility to “recycle” the souls or bodies of those who commit certain egregious acts.
Biblically a matter is established in the mouths of two or three witnesses. Having a standard that high would allow an uncomfortable number of guilty persons, but unless there are lying witnesses (bear no false witness) it would be a safety for the accused who is innocent.
 
For sure, but that shouldn’t inhibit our responsibility to “recycle” the souls or bodies of those who commit certain egregious acts.
Biblically a matter is established in the mouths of two or three witnesses. Having a standard that high would allow an uncomfortable number of guilty persons, but unless there are lying witnesses (bear no false witness) it would be a safety for the accused who is innocent.
You are looking from perspective of accused. But what from judge perspective?

So what if have two or three witnesses? Then can claim somebody did killing, only for us to kill innocent twin.

Two or three witnesses are minimum. And you must ask yourself is there any way to screw myself when making decision.

Beside, we don't have to kill everybody who deserved execution. They can still be punished with something else.
 
Beside, we don't have to kill everybody who deserved execution
Tell that to the Lawgiver.

I don’t know about your society, but ours is going downhill fast while people literally get away with murder.
Proof that benevolence isn’t producing positive results.
 
No, I prefer exporting all pedos and similar to their own special island somewhere nowhere important. Probably close to polar regions.

And death penalty only if they return.

What execution lovers here don't get it is that Law doesn't contain juridical immunity, so if you as judge execute innocent person and this is later proven, I hope you like being without head.
"I feared for my life" is a useful phrase in some states.
 
No, I prefer exporting all pedos and similar to their own special island somewhere nowhere important. Probably close to polar regions.
I have long thought this would be an ideal way to get people who use narcotics to sober up. They start out on the furthest island in the Aleutian Archipelago, and as long as they don't attempt to acquire and use narcotics, they can be moved to the next closest island to the mainland. If they slip up, they move back out further. Now we do have these two Diomedes islands one of which belongs to Russia, that might be a good place to keep the SAs.
And death penalty only if they return.
It might be better for them to have a millstone tied around their neck.

What execution lovers here don't get it is that Law doesn't contain juridical immunity, so if you as judge execute innocent person and this is later proven, I hope you like being without head.
Beyond reasonable doubt is the standard.
 
I have long thought this would be an ideal way to get people who use narcotics to sober up. They start out on the furthest island in the Aleutian Archipelago, and as long as they don't attempt to acquire and use narcotics, they can be moved to the next closest island to the mainland. If they slip up, they move back out further. Now we do have these two Diomedes islands one of which belongs to Russia, that might be a good place to keep the SAs.

Good idea, except better they get the closer they are to North Pole. More snow isn't seen as advance
Beyond reasonable doubt is the standard.
You need beyond reasonable doubt for infinity, not current understanding.

There is no expiration date after which you can't be judged.
 
Tell that to the Lawgiver.
Gladly. I would say I didn't like being guilty of killing innocent men and guilty had more time for restitution.

Both goals are favoured by Lord too.

EDIT: Lord is in saving lives and restoration of human life business, not reducing number of humans life.

I don’t know about your society, but ours is going downhill fast while people literally get away with murder.
Proof that benevolence isn’t producing positive results.

Because commies like criminals and refuse to do any real punishment for succesive crimes.
 
Gladly. I would say I didn't like being guilty of killing innocent men and guilty had more time for restitution.

Both goals are favoured by Lord too.

EDIT: Lord is in saving lives and restoration of human life business, not reducing number of humans life.



Because commies like criminals and refuse to do any real punishment for succesive crimes.
I can’t handle the arrogance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrB
I can’t handle the arrogance.
It’s not arrogance. Just like the guy who walks into the bar telling everybody how great he is and how much more he knows than everybody else is really just compensating for self esteem issues.
 
It’s not arrogance. Just like the guy who walks into the bar telling everybody how great he is and how much more he knows than everybody else is really just compensating for self esteem issues.

With such men there is also a proportional relationship between how much they drink and how much they brag.

With real men it is an inverse proportional relationship where the more they drink the quieter they get. Their silence should not be mistaken for passivity since this kind of man is most likely to get up and silence the former kind of man. :)
 
It’s not arrogance. Just like the guy who walks into the bar telling everybody how great he is and how much more he knows than everybody else is really just compensating for self esteem issues.
I hear you, but stating that you would inform the Creator how His laws should be still seems arrogant.

We might be describing the same thing, though. 🤷
 
I can’t handle the arrogance.
LOOLOLOOOL

Does concept of goal hierarchy means something to you?

I'm certain Lord would like to introduce us all to Fullness of Christ, but some people are spiritual babies who can only eat milk, so Lord must give goal of Fullness of Christ so that spiritual babies can figure out salvation basics. Salvation is one of goals.

Paul uses concept of spiritual milk in Hebrews 5:12-13 and 1 Corinthians 3:2.

Some goals now must be sacrificied so that other may be achieved now.

There is no way that Lord prefers execution of criminal over salvation of soul of that same criminal. He didn't die so that we may execute all criminals, but that all our souls be saved. Since He paid way greater price for salvation of souls and nothing in comparison for criminal execution, He must favour soul salvation.

Basic economics: Higher price for more important things.

You could do MANY things for Lord as Martha, but He obviously prefers Mary's ONE action.

There are more important and less important things. Among best time usage is to pay attention to things which Lord prefers more.
 
Back
Top