Well this pastor here just slipped it into the sermon. Does your church have YouTube videos that are open for comment?We must be on the same schedule, our pastor taught on the “parable of the bridesmaids” too lol
Well this pastor here just slipped it into the sermon. Does your church have YouTube videos that are open for comment?We must be on the same schedule, our pastor taught on the “parable of the bridesmaids” too lol
No, after stoning.Before stoning them?
Nah, I prefer to just get it over with.
Looks like you guys are on the same page. The only problem is that rotting corpses leave a pretty bad odor!No, after stoning.
No, I prefer exporting all pedos and similar to their own special island somewhere nowhere important. Probably close to polar regions.Looks like you guys are on the same page. The only problem is that rotting corpses leave a pretty bad odor!
No, I prefer exporting all pedos and similar to their own special island somewhere nowhere important. Probably close to polar regions.
And death penalty only if they return.
What execution lovers here don't get it is that Law doesn't contain juridical immunity, so if you as judge execute innocent person and this is later proven, I hope you like being without head.
For sure, but that shouldn’t inhibit our responsibility to “recycle” the souls or bodies of those who commit certain egregious acts.Judicial accountability. I highly approve.
You are looking from perspective of accused. But what from judge perspective?For sure, but that shouldn’t inhibit our responsibility to “recycle” the souls or bodies of those who commit certain egregious acts.
Biblically a matter is established in the mouths of two or three witnesses. Having a standard that high would allow an uncomfortable number of guilty persons, but unless there are lying witnesses (bear no false witness) it would be a safety for the accused who is innocent.
Tell that to the Lawgiver.Beside, we don't have to kill everybody who deserved execution
"I feared for my life" is a useful phrase in some states.No, I prefer exporting all pedos and similar to their own special island somewhere nowhere important. Probably close to polar regions.
And death penalty only if they return.
What execution lovers here don't get it is that Law doesn't contain juridical immunity, so if you as judge execute innocent person and this is later proven, I hope you like being without head.
I have long thought this would be an ideal way to get people who use narcotics to sober up. They start out on the furthest island in the Aleutian Archipelago, and as long as they don't attempt to acquire and use narcotics, they can be moved to the next closest island to the mainland. If they slip up, they move back out further. Now we do have these two Diomedes islands one of which belongs to Russia, that might be a good place to keep the SAs.No, I prefer exporting all pedos and similar to their own special island somewhere nowhere important. Probably close to polar regions.
It might be better for them to have a millstone tied around their neck.And death penalty only if they return.
Beyond reasonable doubt is the standard.What execution lovers here don't get it is that Law doesn't contain juridical immunity, so if you as judge execute innocent person and this is later proven, I hope you like being without head.
I have long thought this would be an ideal way to get people who use narcotics to sober up. They start out on the furthest island in the Aleutian Archipelago, and as long as they don't attempt to acquire and use narcotics, they can be moved to the next closest island to the mainland. If they slip up, they move back out further. Now we do have these two Diomedes islands one of which belongs to Russia, that might be a good place to keep the SAs.
You need beyond reasonable doubt for infinity, not current understanding.Beyond reasonable doubt is the standard.
Gladly. I would say I didn't like being guilty of killing innocent men and guilty had more time for restitution.Tell that to the Lawgiver.
I don’t know about your society, but ours is going downhill fast while people literally get away with murder.
Proof that benevolence isn’t producing positive results.
I can’t handle the arrogance.Gladly. I would say I didn't like being guilty of killing innocent men and guilty had more time for restitution.
Both goals are favoured by Lord too.
EDIT: Lord is in saving lives and restoration of human life business, not reducing number of humans life.
Because commies like criminals and refuse to do any real punishment for succesive crimes.
It’s not arrogance. Just like the guy who walks into the bar telling everybody how great he is and how much more he knows than everybody else is really just compensating for self esteem issues.I can’t handle the arrogance.
It’s not arrogance. Just like the guy who walks into the bar telling everybody how great he is and how much more he knows than everybody else is really just compensating for self esteem issues.
I hear you, but stating that you would inform the Creator how His laws should be still seems arrogant.It’s not arrogance. Just like the guy who walks into the bar telling everybody how great he is and how much more he knows than everybody else is really just compensating for self esteem issues.
No, that’s stupidity.but stating that you would inform the Creator how His laws should be still seems arrogant.
No, they don’t, unfortunately.Well this pastor here just slipped it into the sermon. Does your church have YouTube videos that are open for comment?
Well this pastor here just slipped it into the sermon. Does your church have YouTube videos that are open for comment?
No, they don’t, unfortunately.
LOOLOLOOOLI can’t handle the arrogance.