• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

  • Mojo
    Mojo replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    Ok. I’ll concede the semantics. Yes, revolt isn’t always violent. It’s sometimes civil disobedience. I was using it in relation to violent revolution ala the American Revolution. That’s the topic of this section of the thread. Now Im done...
  • Mojo
    Mojo replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    Sure, but he still didn’t try to overthrow his king.
  • Mojo
    Mojo replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    I’m not arguing for a monarchy. I detest the concept. God wasn’t so crazy about it either. I’m just trying to flesh out the scriptural justification for a violent overthrowing of a monarch or any sovereign ruler. It’s lacking. After internal...
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to MemeFan's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    No, I prefer exporting all pedos and similar to their own special island somewhere nowhere important. Probably close to polar regions. And death penalty only if they return. What execution lovers here don't get it is that Law doesn't contain...
  • MeganC
    MeganC replied to the thread Random Comments.
    Judicial accountability. I highly approve.
  • MeganC
    MeganC replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    How many latter day kings do we have around this planet? Putin, Xi, the fat guy in North Korea, the douchebags in Iran...they desire death for many people and they actively kill many people. But hey, if submitting to such people is what makes...
  • MeganC
    MeganC replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    David did not submit to Saul. That makes him a rebel. Or an outlaw. Either way.
  • Mojo
    Mojo replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    But he didn’t. If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas.”
  • MeganC
    MeganC replied to the thread Looking for information.
    This is easier to do when you read a Bible that doesn't have the chapter and verse numbers in it. Example: https://timwildsmith.com/reviews/crossway-readers-set
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to MemeFan's post in the thread Looking for information with Like Like.
    That's never a problem. You can pick up "understanding" from Internet too. And this forum too. Nothing is more dangerous than absolute confidence you get it. Then you never check are you right. Personally, nothing is more crazy that explaining...
  • Mojo
    Mojo replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    But David didn’t seek to overthrow Saul, only run in self-defense. This conversation started in a defense of overthrowing a government. That doesn’t apply to David. He didn’t revolt.
  • H
    Heavens Declare replied to the thread Looking for information.
    It truly is amazing when you get a chance to read the Bible for yourself, and not get spoon fed by your church, regardless of what denominational affiliation you might have!
  • H
    If the polling is close, I intend to vote for corrupt Paxton. If it looks like Paxton has this one in the bag, I will vote for whoever is on the Libertarian ticket. In fact I might vote third party if the third party candidate has a chance to win...
  • H
    Just please hold your nose and vote. We are so close to making permanent changes. If we can limp through this midterm and hold on to the senate we can solidify so many of the gains we’ve made. 2028 is looking pretty good. Just don’t fall for the...
  • H
    Carlson Owens
Back
Top