Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
We left institutional church a long time ago, 20 years. We have a small home fellowship. We are not sure how they are going to take the whole polygyny conversation, but we know they will at least hear us out and search scripture. Mostly they...
So nobody brought up THE one verse?
12As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
I don't see an issue with women being the ones doing the legwork for the community. As long as they are doing so under the headship of and in alignment with their husbands. The problem is you put women in political influence and it eventually...
Brother, with all respect, your logic is flawless. Unfortunately, the headlines reveal whither this has lead.
By your logic, each automobile should have 2 or more steering wheels. After all, there are often more than 1 licensed and competent...
The man has rulership. Women should not be allowed to vote, because it was the woman that was deceived; not the man. The children of Eve are still being deceived by the craftiness of the serpent:
It is only through the woman have the Democrats...
Holy Spirit had been calling me to study submission. The more I searched the more frustrated I became- none of what I found was syncing, so one day while lifting in my gym, I got on the floor between sets and cried out that He would teach me...
You still don't get it. What is your relation with Lord?
I do expect do become co-creator, somebody who is asked about my opinions and desires.
https://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/library/verses/id/2074/transformed-into-his-likeness-verses.htm
I...
The ladies and occasionally I would be included in the mix, would have a sit down once a month +/- to do some planning. Plan out events and schedules and what extra effort might be needed to manage the meandering of the wayward husband. Probably...