• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to steve's post in the thread The term “poly” wrongly applied with Haha Haha.
    Well, hopefully you won’t refer to your crib as your plyg pen. 😁
  • MeganC
    As I am only half way through my forat cup of coffee and the brain has yet to really start working, I had to look again to note the author and date. I have written on the very same theme numerous times but with a bit more vitriol for the...
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to Mojo's post in the thread The term “poly” wrongly applied with Like Like.
    While I mostly agree with you, I don’t think it’s the name so much as the concept. I like “plural”and “biblical” over poly but I don’t think any of the terms make the masses think much differently. The term Poly has taken on its own little...
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to frederick's post in the thread The term “poly” wrongly applied with Like Like.
    I hear what you're saying. I find it useful to use biblical terms to help people grow in their understanding of such topics. However, like so many biblical terms and phrases now; sin, adultery, wife, marriage, grace, mercy, salvation, etc., etc...
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to Jamie101's post in the thread The term “poly” wrongly applied with Like Like.
    It may sound petty on my part, but I have a difficult time on any type of dating site or otherwise hearing the term “poly“ being utilized anymore. It’s a red flag or keyword that tells me that someone most likely does not understand and...
  • MeganC
    I've been saying "Biblical marriage" because that creates a value judgement.
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to steve's post in the thread The term “poly” wrongly applied with Like Like.
    I feel that way about the word “plygs”, but I have no problem with poly.
  • MeganC
    MeganC replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    Rules which have no discernible or quantifiable outcomes are pointless. Obeying rules simply for the recognition of being obedient makes one a serf and little more.
  • steve
    steve reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Meat One in Twelve with Like Like.
    The actual "right" is not the Nazi caricature the leftist media told you about. Actual right-wingers prefer dangerous freedom to the transitory safety of authoritarian communism. And freedom is the end result of abiding faith. Which is...
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to Gadsden1791's post in the thread Greetings from SoCal with Like Like.
    I’ve been lurking on this forum for over a year so I figured it was time I finally actually posted something. My name is Kyle, my wife, Samantha, and I have been researching and praying about the polygyny lifestyle for about two years but only...
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to margueri's post in the thread Déchiré entre 2 with Like Like.
    Merci pour votre réponse. En effet la confusion des langues peut se faire meme de nos jours. Le chagrin chacun le vit a sa façon. merci pour votre courriel.
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to lutherangirl's post in the thread Meat One in Twelve with Like Like.
    Yes, you are correct. I just can't believe the staff at the hospital didn't see she was dangerous. I mean you are observed by so many people. Again, very sad.
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to steve's post in the thread Meat One in Twelve with Like Like.
  • MeganC
    MeganC replied to the thread Meat One in Twelve.
    The actual "right" is not the Nazi caricature the leftist media told you about. Actual right-wingers prefer dangerous freedom to the transitory safety of authoritarian communism. And freedom is the end result of abiding faith. Which is...
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to Bartato's post in the thread Meat One in Twelve with Like Like.
    Universal suffrage is kinda like Communism. You can vote your way into it, but probably won't be allowed to vote your way out of it. It will probably have to collapse, crash, and burn of it's own stupidity and wickedness.
Back
Top