Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
This is true but also yet an understatement.
Mainstream women today are trained from a very young age in divorce culture. They have been trained and applauded for banging as many men as possible while young. Then when they start hitting the...
Perhaps you need to read exactly what Jesus said to those people you are referring to(?) In Matthew 23:13-33, Jesus said, “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in...
Perhaps you need to read exactly what Jesus said to those people you are referring to(?) In Matthew 23:13-33, Jesus said, “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in...
I’m also from so cal and have been looking for others like us so we can do activities together
Beatrice is 38 Starr is 72 and I’m 65 we love meeting new friends and nice to meet you
I’m also from so cal and have been looking for others like us so we can do activities together
Beatrice is 38 Starr is 72 and I’m 65 we love meeting new friends and nice to meet you
Yes it would appear that you are blind and lazy or just a bit stupid.
Why don’t YOU google “obvious historic benefits of a Christian society”
The phrase that comes to mind for you is “ There is none so blind as he who will not see”
Perhaps you...
I’m also from so cal and have been looking for others like us so we can do activities together
Beatrice is 38 Starr is 72 and I’m 65 we love meeting new friends and nice to meet you
I’ve been lurking on this forum for over a year so I figured it was time I finally actually posted something. My name is Kyle, my wife, Samantha, and I have been researching and praying about the polygyny lifestyle for about two years but only...
No, it was Jesus Christ Himself who kept the law perfectly.
The religious leaders were unhappy because He didn't keep their laws. He kept the law by doing good on the Sabbath (Matthew 12:12).