• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

  • Mojo
    Mojo reacted to Jamie101's post in the thread The term “poly” wrongly applied with Like Like.
    It may sound petty on my part, but I have a difficult time on any type of dating site or otherwise hearing the term “poly“ being utilized anymore. It’s a red flag or keyword that tells me that someone most likely does not understand and...
  • frederick
    People won't be judged by what anyone thinks is functional; each will be judged according to his or her obedience to God. Learn the lesson from I Samuel 15:22: So Samuel said: “Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As...
  • frederick
    I hear what you're saying. I find it useful to use biblical terms to help people grow in their understanding of such topics. However, like so many biblical terms and phrases now; sin, adultery, wife, marriage, grace, mercy, salvation, etc., etc...
  • frederick
    frederick reacted to Jamie101's post in the thread The term “poly” wrongly applied with Like Like.
    It may sound petty on my part, but I have a difficult time on any type of dating site or otherwise hearing the term “poly“ being utilized anymore. It’s a red flag or keyword that tells me that someone most likely does not understand and...
  • frederick
    I've been saying "Biblical marriage" because that creates a value judgement.
  • Edward
    Edward reacted to Jamie101's post in the thread The term “poly” wrongly applied with Like Like.
    It may sound petty on my part, but I have a difficult time on any type of dating site or otherwise hearing the term “poly“ being utilized anymore. It’s a red flag or keyword that tells me that someone most likely does not understand and...
  • Edward
    I've been saying "Biblical marriage" because that creates a value judgement.
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to frederick's post in the thread Things not found in the Bible with Like Like.
    "Adultery" has been redefined. People have to accept the biblical definition of the word or we will never have any agreement.
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to Elijah T.'s post in the thread Things not found in the Bible with Heart Heart.
    I just found this. Maybe someone beat you to it?
  • H
    I just got finished reading Job 30, and I peeked into the next chapter to see where Job is talking about making that covenant with his eyes. It totally blew my mind that the context there in verses 27-31 is NOT about Job declaring his innocence...
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to steve's post in the thread Meat One in Twelve with Like Like.
    I understand what you are saying and I would say that the major difference that I can see between the two situations is that you were willing to stay in the facility long enough to get things sorted out. Lindsay was admitted but stayed for a...
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to MemeFan's post in the thread Meat One in Twelve with Like Like.
    Husband almost certainly didn't do any of things you assume. She did ask for medical help for her mental issues for months before killings. She probably received some support. Since mental unwell person can very well hide their issues in some...
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to paterfamilias's post in the thread Meat One in Twelve with Haha Haha.
    I don't like to think of leftists alone with goats
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to Bartato's post in the thread Meat One in Twelve with Like Like.
    Universal suffrage is kinda like Communism. You can vote your way into it, but probably won't be allowed to vote your way out of it. It will probably have to collapse, crash, and burn of it's own stupidity and wickedness.
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to Bartato's post in the thread Meat One in Twelve with Heart Heart.
    The fact that you have more than two children also proves that you aren't a Democrat. 😉
Back
Top