Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
What else can you expect from leftists who live from state?
By, term limits may not help. They may make whole situation worse because politician will become even more dependant of bureaucrats who run system.
It make no sense making new...
I don’t think that someone can be kept under observation against their will like that unless you can actually prove that they are a danger.
Yes, it is extremely sad. The enemy of our souls must be very happy.
The time has come.
I work in the political field so I'm a little biased on #7. We already have term limits. Every two or four years, we have the end of terms. Voting out one bum for another - possibly worse - person doesn't help. What we...
I just wonder how many of those female jurors have had abortions. Same act...younger child. To my mind if you have already justified yourself in eliminating your own offspring you are not impartial.
Short hair with the Ugly bangs and as a bonus it is poison signal blue.
Oh and that whole bit of dressing like a construction worker.. think I would have passed on forst blush.
The problem with this trial is thst we are generations deep into...
I can’t imagine what it is like being one of the other two male jurors, knowing that people are looking at you wondering if you are the hero, knowing that you are not.
They are almost sure to start justifying their vote, thus completing the doxing.