Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
I don’t want to re-hash what is in the headlines (but we probably will).
I just want to make a statement about the fact that we have become a society that no longer requires justice for murderers.
Be the holdout, stand firm for justice.
The whole point of this thread is the fact that they ignored the fact that the Bible never says, "One man, one woman", or that having more than one wife is adultery. That in spite of the fact that it clearly points out that having more than one...
Well...I am really difficult to shop for to start. What is a lady to do? Drop back and punt with some new socks or try to figure out what sort of new pistol I would like a maybe some tech bauble? Pffffft....no.
If you want to really make a big...
I don’t think that someone can be kept under observation against their will like that unless you can actually prove that they are a danger.
Yes, it is extremely sad. The enemy of our souls must be very happy.
@steve,
Oh, I see what you are saying with the difference on not realizing she needed more help. I really just don't understand why her husband and doctors didn't keep her in longer. So very sad all the way around. 😥
One more example that the wife is the man’s possession:
Parable of the Unforgivng Debtor:
Matthew 18:25
He couldn’t pay, so his master ordered that he be sold—along with his wife, his children, and everything he owned—to pay the debt.
This is...