• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Wanting to start on the right foot

farmerbear

New Member
Male
how should I go about finding a godly wife open to the possibility of a biblical family etc? Not that it is an outright goal, I just want to go where God leads if that makes sense.
 
Find a teachable woman.
 
Preach the gospel, then, if God would save a woman make her a disciple of Jesus Christ, and see if God might grant you her as a wife. Proverbs 19:14; Houses and riches are an inheritance from fathers, But a prudent wife is from the Lord. And I can vouch from first-hand experience it works.
 
Conversely, it's also a helpful thing to sort out the places where Godly women would not be present such as bars, Democrat party meetings, womyn's colleges, Celine Dion concerts, etc. :cool:
Taylor Swift concerts
Planned Parenthood meetings
Others?
 
how should I go about finding a godly wife open to the possibility of a biblical family etc? Not that it is an outright goal, I just want to go where God leads if that makes sense.
I dont remember your story. Do you already have a first?
 
Conversely, it's also a helpful thing to sort out the places where Godly women would not be present such as bars, Democrat party meetings, womyn's colleges, Celine Dion concerts, etc. :cool:
Ahh, elimination method.

Remove all places they aren't. What remains is where they are.

Inspired by Sherlock Holmes:
 
Back
Top