• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

You must have missed confirmation that US army has airborne ebola. Disease so lethal that only reason we aren't suffering from Ebola Black Death is fact it kills too fast.

If this gets in wild Earth human population would fall by billions for real.
I did not miss it. I only wanted to point out the aspect of the story that stuck out to me at the moment. Yeah I know all about Ebola, and there has been some speculation that the Black Death was in fact the Ebola virus.
 
Spending time with Lord is best possible time usage.

But I also said that reading Bible can, to qoute:



If some spirit contacts you, how can you know it's not pretending to be Lord? Or some prophet arrives proclaiming new gospel?

Bible is testimony to find truth.

Many things are good and valuable, but some are more important.
Yeah you should have never said to stop reading the Bible though!
 
Bible is valuable for sure. As method of checking spirits, to learn something about Lord, as testimony, but no way book about Lord can compare itself to Lord Himself.
Once again you contradict what is written by your logic. It is written in Psalms 119:9, How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. In verse 11, Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.

In Psalms 138:2, ...For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

The Berean saints searched the Scriptures daily (Acts 17:11) to determine the accuracy of the teaching of Paul and Silas.

The claim that experience trumps the written Word is the hallmark of every cult leader. You are digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Quit digging and throw the shovel out while you still can.
 
Why to do anything of that?
You would dismiss Paul’s admonition?
Again, arrogance comes to mind.
Lord wants to save all people. All I have to do wait on His Mercy and try not screw His work inside me.
No.
You misunderstand/misrepresent, seemingly willfully, salvation.
When you stand in the last judgment, He will tell you: “That’s not what I said!”

You need to study His Word more, you are way out of balance with your focus on relationship over Scripture.
I agree that most are out of balance with all of their focus on Scripture, but you have crossed the road and gotten in the opposite ditch.
 
I did not miss it. I only wanted to point out the aspect of the story that stuck out to me at the moment. Yeah I know all about Ebola, and there has been some speculation that the Black Death was in fact the Ebola virus.

The Black Death was later known as bubonic plague when the bacteria Yersinia pestis was carried by fleas. It was also known as pneumonic plague in its airborne state which was spread by people who were coughing in close proximity to others.

The worst form of Ebola is caused by the Bundibugyo virus, which is an orthoebolavirus.

Ebola symptoms are distinguished from plague because Ebola presents with catastrophic hemorrhaging (bleeding) whereas plague does not include the symptom of hemorrhaging.

Plague (Yersinia pestis) has been firmly established as the cause of the Black Death through forensic analysis of the graves of plague victims.


One of the cautions of exploring these graves is the risk of encountering live bacteria. :eek:
 
The Black Death was later known as bubonic plague when the bacteria Yersinia pestis was carried by fleas. It was also known as pneumonic plague in its airborne state which was spread by people who were coughing in close proximity to others.

The worst form of Ebola is caused by the Bundibugyo virus, which is an orthoebolavirus.

Ebola symptoms are distinguished from plague because Ebola presents with catastrophic hemorrhaging (bleeding) whereas plague does not include the symptom of hemorrhaging.

Plague (Yersinia pestis) has been firmly established as the cause of the Black Death through forensic analysis of the graves of plague victims.


One of the cautions of exploring these graves is the risk of encountering live bacteria. :eek:
Thanks for that clarification!
 
Gaston would have been a man's man, if he had just moved on from Belle and taken on the harem of the three lovely ladies that were fawning all over him!
 
Once again you contradict what is written by your logic. It is written in Psalms 119:9, How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. In verse 11, Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.

In Psalms 138:2, ...For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

The Berean saints searched the Scriptures daily (Acts 17:11) to determine the accuracy of the teaching of Paul and Silas.

The claim that experience trumps the written Word is the hallmark of every cult leader. You are digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Quit digging and throw the shovel out while you still can.
Are you missing common sense?

This is precisely what I have written you read Bible too much. You run to Bible, instead of thinking.

From whom is best to learn theology? Bible or Jesus?

I consider it moronic to read about Lord when I can learn directly from Lord. Are you like Catholics who pray to saints, instead of directly to Lord.

Same stupid logic. Lord directly isn't enough, so I need some else to help.
 
You would dismiss Paul’s admonition?
Again, arrogance comes to mind
There is no arrogance if I really on what Lord has promised. Yea, what is word usually used to describe that:

FAITH.


No.
You misunderstand/misrepresent, seemingly willfully, salvation.
When you stand in the last judgment, He will tell you: “That’s not what I said!”

You need to study His Word more, you are way out of balance with your focus on relationship over Scripture.
I agree that most are out of balance with all of their focus on Scripture, but you have crossed the road and gotten in the opposite ditch.
Spanking awaits you:

1 Titus 2:4

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
John 12:30-32

Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.

Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.


1 Timothy 4:10

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Last two include what Lord will do. This is directly promise of salvation of all, including Hitler too. All means all, no exception possible.
 
Are you missing common sense?

This is precisely what I have written you read Bible too much. You run to Bible, instead of thinking.

From whom is best to learn theology? Bible or Jesus?

I consider it moronic to read about Lord when I can learn directly from Lord. Are you like Catholics who pray to saints, instead of directly to Lord.

Same stupid logic. Lord directly isn't enough, so I need some else to help.
1790967478256.png
 
There is no arrogance if I really on what Lord has promised. Yea, what is word usually used to describe that:

FAITH.



Spanking awaits you:

1 Titus 2:4

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
John 12:30-32

Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.

Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.


1 Timothy 4:10

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Last two include what Lord will do. This is directly promise of salvation of all, including Hitler too. All means all, no exception possible.
Rev 20:15 my friend! Although God does desire all men to come to Him, they each must do so of their own accord!
 
Back
Top