• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

January 20th 2025 - Donald Trump is BACK!

Otto, if Trump isn’t good enough for you then there will never be any president who is. The man has done more for America First than any other person at all since probably the Louisiana Purchase. You’re just not well versed in history of politics if you can’t accept the best there’s ever been as good enough to start with.
I just wish he hadn't endorsed Paxton! We might lose that seat to Talarico, for who knows how long!
 
Texas isn’t as red as folks believe. The comiefornians have diluted the conservative waters. The signs have been there before. Beto, the fake Latino, almost beat Lyin Ted years ago.
 
Texas isn’t as red as folks believe. The comiefornians have diluted the conservative waters. The signs have been there before. Beto, the fake Latino, almost beat Lyin Ted years ago.
Cruz did win back the MAGA voters, and he didn't end up with a runoff challenger who Trump would endorse the way Trump did with Paxton over Cornyn. The issue is Paxton's major character flaws. I voted against Paxton in the primaries when he ran for reelection as AG, but I failed to vote in the runoff, and perhaps he would not have been a contender for Senate this time around, if he had lost then. I did vote for Cornyn in both the primaries and the runoff for this Senate seat, but that Trump endorsement pushed him over the finish line. Cruz has always been an honest man of integrity! Paxton has been a rock star within the conservative movement, but his skeletons make him a huge liability.
 
Cruz did win back the MAGA voters, and he didn't end up with a runoff challenger who Trump would endorse the way Trump did with Paxton over Cornyn. The issue is Paxton's major character flaws. I voted against Paxton in the primaries when he ran for reelection as AG, but I failed to vote in the runoff, and perhaps he would not have been a contender for Senate this time around, if he had lost then. I did vote for Cornyn in both the primaries and the runoff for this Senate seat, but that Trump endorsement pushed him over the finish line. Cruz has always been an honest man of integrity! Paxton has been a rock star within the conservative movement, but his skeletons make him a huge liability.
Trump called him Lyin Ted, not me.
 
Just please hold your nose and vote. We are so close to making permanent changes. If we can limp through this midterm and hold on to the senate we can solidify so many of the gains we’ve made. 2028 is looking pretty good. Just don’t fall for the horseshoe right Trojan horses.
 
Just please hold your nose and vote. We are so close to making permanent changes. If we can limp through this midterm and hold on to the senate we can solidify so many of the gains we’ve made. 2028 is looking pretty good. Just don’t fall for the horseshoe right Trojan horses.
If the polling is close, I intend to vote for corrupt Paxton. If it looks like Paxton has this one in the bag, I will vote for whoever is on the Libertarian ticket. In fact I might vote third party if the third party candidate has a chance to win it. I think @cnystrom might be a great candidate to vote for, now that he is back here in Texas! Or perhaps @andrew might have a good candidate in mind!
 
View attachment 12513

So even biggest Iranian allies are leaving Iran. Life there must suck now.
Life must suck worldwide with higher gas prices fighting for the state of Israel - a country that has nothing to do with the Biblical Israel (House of Yakov/Jacob). A country that considers Yeshua to be a false Messiah, and the patriarchs to be criminals worthy of prison sentence if they were living in Jerusalem today. The current state of Israel is the anti-Christ’s Israel. It was even formed by the Rothschild family.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son
 
Last edited:
Life must suck worldwide with higher gas prices fighting for the state of Israel - a country that has nothing to do with the Biblical Israel (House of Yakov/Jacob). A country that considers Yeshua to be a false Messiah, and the patriarchs to be criminals worthy of prison sentence if they were living in Jerusalem today. The current state of Israel is the anti-Christ’s Israel. It was even formed by the Rothschild family.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son
You must assume that traitors in current administration* are only doing this for Israel. Nevermind anything else.

Maybe Russia and USA are driving diesel prices up in order to leave EU's tanks without fuel.

I have received report that Poland is raising air warning sirens practically every day last three week while no bombs and missile are coming to Poland. So Ukraine gets bombed, while Poland's populace is trained to get scared.

This is conditioning population for war.

*I assume you believe this
 
You must assume that traitors in current administration* are only doing this for Israel. Nevermind anything else.

Maybe Russia and USA are driving diesel prices up in order to leave EU's tanks without fuel.

I have received report that Poland is raising air warning sirens practically every day last three week while no bombs and missile are coming to Poland. So Ukraine gets bombed, while Poland's populace is trained to get scared.

This is conditioning population for war.

*I assume you believe this
There are traitors everywhere, and the war is against the people. "Those that hate you rule over you." Yes, Trump has become one of them.
 
I have received report that Poland is raising air warning sirens practically every day last three week while no bombs and missile are coming to Poland. So Ukraine gets bombed, while Poland's populace is trained to get scared.
I have remember wrongly. It was two times in last three weeks. Anyway, raising air raid sirens for bombing of another country is unprecedented.
 
Back
Top