• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from TN

Stanfam7 actual

New Member
Male
Greetings to all. I am one month into learning about biblical marriages. So many paradigm shifts. I have always been a bit patriarchal minded, but the last month has clarified a lot.

I am married to Stanfam7, realized we have actually been married now for 40 years+ according to the biblical definition of marriage, not almost 33. have 5 adult daughters, and relocated to the south from the PNW five years ago.

My wife introduced this to me a month ago and a lot has been changing. We are educating ourselves and learning. We are waiting on Father to bring someone should that be His will for me.

Father has always placed me in leadership positions no matter where He puts me it seems. Very recently I received a near audible word and heavy message that a new mantle of leadership had been placed upon me. I actually felt it happen. I am being called to lead- there is something happening and I will have a large part to play in that- no specifics at this time.

I like learning, being prepared, staying in shape to do His work, going on adventures, traveling, hunting, fishing, camping, anything outdoors, guns, and living life big.

I started in the fire service in 1989, the bulk of that in a major metropolitan city, still on the job in a rural department.

We just do our best to share and live and be witness to the testimony of Jesus and live Torah by the power of the Holy Spirit each day. We have been out of Greco-Roman church since 2007, and have fellowship in homes.

To be honest I am not a fan of most "whiny church guys," hoping to meet some real men to connect with.

Have a good one!
 
Welcome! I have enjoyed reading your wife's post and talking with her on chat. Looking forward to getting to know you guys better.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top