I didn't say she had to stay with him. I said she could have left at any time. She did not need legal divorce to do so.I didn't say. I said:
This is opening possibility.
Living with alcoholic sociopath is reason to stay married, especially when husband decides to live with his girlfriend?
How about you read whole text. State of Mississipi by it's own doesn't grant no-fault divorce unless both sides agree. Big part of text is her inability to get divorce because of law.
You are now perfect proof why I said some people don't have regard for real people's life.
You didn't Hardley case, you assumed BS about her, you blind follow Law without asking will her life be better following rules. You just don't care about her.
If her story is correct, there is no way living with sociopath/psihopath is better to person. Only solution is run away.
You are the one projecting onto me. I said she biblically didn't have the right to a divorce.I didn't say. I said:
This is opening possibility.
Living with alcoholic sociopath is reason to stay married, especially when husband decides to live with his girlfriend?
How about you read whole text. State of Mississipi by it's own doesn't grant no-fault divorce unless both sides agree. Big part of text is her inability to get divorce because of law.
You are now perfect proof why I said some people don't have regard for real people's life.
You didn't Hardley case, you assumed BS about her, you blind follow Law without asking will her life be better following rules. You just don't care about her.
If her story is correct, there is no way living with sociopath/psihopath is better to person. Only solution is run away.
She both biblically and otherwise has the ability to leave her husband without a biblical divorce attached. Any woman. Can choose to leave her husband for any reason, it is just not often biblical and there are consequences for doing so. Laws nowadays reward women for divorce.
If someone is being physically abused or there is danger to children you can remove yourself from the situation.
Separation is totally different then the legal and biblical reasons for divorce.
