Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
And let me guess.... 🤔 🤔... the worst has come from Christians(?) They're the people who are most vocal about the authority of Holy Scripture and the need to uphold it above traditions and counsels, and who openly violate it regarding slandering...
I'm exhausted by it. The level of character assassination and slander we've been through in this last year is truly not rational at all. I've been called a child predator, evil, an adulterer. One of my closest mentors said "we don't associate...
I would posit that the idea of the sacredness of marriage has to do with the differentiation between civil unions and the “oneness” of a covenant between two people and the Almighty.
A marriage is pretty much the most important agreement that we...
Hey, if there is a school, I could definitely use some refinement
But alas, you just have to offend people until you get the results that you are looking for.
Gaston would have been a man's man, if he had just moved on from Belle and taken on the harem of the three lovely ladies that were fawning all over him!
Gaston would have been a man's man, if he had just moved on from Belle and taken on the harem of the three lovely ladies that were fawning all over him!
The Black Death was later known as bubonic plague when the bacteria Yersinia pestis was carried by fleas. It was also known as pneumonic plague in its airborne state which was spread by people who were coughing in close proximity to others.
The...
You would dismiss Paul’s admonition?
Again, arrogance comes to mind.
No.
You misunderstand/misrepresent, seemingly willfully, salvation.
When you stand in the last judgment, He will tell you: “That’s not what I said!”
You need to study His...
Once again you contradict what is written by your logic. It is written in Psalms 119:9, How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. In verse 11, Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against...