Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
The latter of the two I would waver.
I think it is more an issue of milk training however.
If an idea is so out of bounds culturally, most a high agreeability that they will at least tacitly follow the rule. In this case given thst it is...
Because the underlying premise coming through in this thread appears to be one where acting contrary to God’s laws and instructions can be justified when it suits, I'll not contribute further. Seeking to find fault with various biblical...
Thursday was birthday #36 for me. Today is supposed to be my "day off". Been busy all day. Taking some time to myself right now and I'm also enjoying a gin and tonic. Costco gin, sugar free tonic, and a squirt of lime juice.
I might need...
My first thought was that of my friend group of guys like me...very masculine, rough edges, low agreeability and somewhat to extremely handy as well as outdoorsy. absolutely all of them think that I am moderately nuts. None have the remotest...
Please provide the references where it says this order wasn't a cultural expectation. Jacob didn't call Laban out but accepted it and worked the additional seven years.