• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

  • Joleneakamama
    Joleneakamama reacted to MeganC's post in the thread First wife learning to die with Like Like.
    There are times when what I might write is no improvement over what someone else already wrote. This is one of those times. :)
  • MrB
    Otto, if Trump isn’t good enough for you then there will never be any president who is. The man has done more for America First than any other person at all since probably the Louisiana Purchase. You’re just not well versed in history of politics...
  • H
    Cruz did win back the MAGA voters, and he didn't end up with a runoff challenger who Trump would endorse the way Trump did with Paxton over Cornyn. The issue is Paxton's major character flaws. I voted against Paxton in the primaries when he ran...
  • H
    Heavens Declare replied to the thread Job 31:1 Covenant eyes.
    I don't think so. I think that is where pastors today are ignoring the context. That is the point I am making.
  • paterfamilias
    My first thought was that of my friend group of guys like me...very masculine, rough edges, low agreeability and somewhat to extremely handy as well as outdoorsy. absolutely all of them think that I am moderately nuts. None have the remotest...
  • Frank S
    Frank S reacted to frederick's post in the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules with Like Like.
    That point seems to be missed by some posting on this thread, so thank you for stating the obvious for their benefit. :) 👍 Eisegesis is a frequently occurring problem.
  • B
    Bartato reacted to Stanfam7's post in the thread Making this more real from TN with Like Like.
    Thank you for the encouragement. Yours was the first reply I saw and it made me cry. It’s been a deeply unraveling 2 + months and it is a relief to be among folks going the same direction.
  • B
    Bartato reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Making this more real from TN with Like Like.
    This was for me the core of becoming a wife. Learning to cast away feminism in favor of the feminine. Finding joy in being the object of my husband's desires and finding joy in being his wife and the mother of his children. I applaud your...
  • Mojo
    Mojo reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Wanting to start on the right foot with Like Like.
    Conversely, it's also a helpful thing to sort out the places where Godly women would not be present such as bars, Democrat party meetings, womyn's colleges, Celine Dion concerts, etc. :cool:
  • Mojo
    Mojo replied to the thread Wanting to start on the right foot.
    I dont remember your story. Do you already have a first?
  • Mojo
    Mojo replied to the thread Wanting to start on the right foot.
    Taylor Swift concerts Planned Parenthood meetings Others?
  • Mojo
    Texas isn’t as red as folks believe. The comiefornians have diluted the conservative waters. The signs have been there before. Beto, the fake Latino, almost beat Lyin Ted years ago.
  • Mojo
    I just wish he hadn't endorsed Paxton! We might lose that seat to Talarico, for who knows how long!
  • Mojo
    Mojo replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    Nice reply. I see your point, but if we already know these trees by their fruit, why would I indulge in either of their preserves? However, there’s enough manuscript evidence to discredit much of the discrepancies that can be disputed. Are you...
  • Mojo
    Mojo reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules with Like Like.
    You tell me. Here's a compendium of different versions of the Ten Commandments: https://the10commandments.info/ Now, are any of them in part or in whole objectionable to you? If so then it makes a difference. The Catholic version deletes any...
Back
Top