Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
This was for me the core of becoming a wife. Learning to cast away feminism in favor of the feminine. Finding joy in being the object of my husband's desires and finding joy in being his wife and the mother of his children.
I applaud your...
Thank you for the encouragement. Yours was the first reply I saw and it made me cry. It’s been a deeply unraveling 2 + months and it is a relief to be among folks going the same direction.
Welcome to the site! Thank you for sharing so much of your journey. So, encouraging to others who are on the same "path" as you and your husband. I hope you will find some good things here and develop some good connections with others.
We...
This was very inspiring! "Biblical Gender Roles" has been heavily on my heart as well this past year- to the point of almost obsession :rolleyes:. The holy spirit has been guiding me to make biblical connections that I think are both novel and...
Hello and welcome! Its so encouraging to see Women of God receive this revelation for themselves and willing to follow Gods voice through it all. You will get a lot from this site.
Welcome! Thank you for sharing your story and journey thus far.
Understanding biblical marriage is a key to understanding feminism. To me even as a christian you still have so much feminism in your life until you realize your husband is not yours...
Hi @Stanfam7 and welcome to Biblical Families. Thank you for posting this intro and sharing about the amazing journey you and your husband are walking together. Awesome! 👍 Please keep us posted on how things develop as I'm sure many will be...
About two months ago God asked me to study submission. As I studied I kept finding complimentarian sites and it just was missing something. So, one day in my gym I sat on the floor between sets and asked God to teach me about the mystery of...
It gets even worse, Job actually lists his covenant with his eyes as sign of his righteousness and that God is treating him unfairly. This is the speech that gets called out later and that Job has to repent of.
Conversely, it's also a helpful thing to sort out the places where Godly women would not be present such as bars, Democrat party meetings, womyn's colleges, Celine Dion concerts, etc. :cool: