• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

  • steve
    steve replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    Rahab hid the spies and lied about it. She was spared when they destroyed the city and she was in the lineage of our Savior. Yah evidently has room for sometimes doing good during deception.
  • steve
    steve reacted to HomesteadWife's post in the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules with Like Like.
    They could very well have always planned on being late. Also murder is a sin, and it is not a sin to preserve a life rather than follow wrong secular rule. The bible never says they lied. And God chose to reward them for following his law rather...
  • steve
    steve reacted to HomesteadWife's post in the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules with Like Like.
    In this case the burden of proof is on you to prove that healing on sabbath is work, not mine to prove its not. Yeshua healed on the sabbath. That is enough for me to base my biblical understanding on. This goes back to what I said in one of my...
  • steve
    steve reacted to Stuckinthewoods's post in the thread Making this more real from TN with Like Like.
    On second thought, @steve, I'm not sure its quite "post ready". I'm fine with whoever stumbles across it here reading it, but I think it would need a bit more work to deserve its own post. I would still love to hear your thoughts on it though, if...
  • steve
    steve reacted to Stuckinthewoods's post in the thread Making this more real from TN with Like Like.
    Thanks for the recommendation, Steve. I will do just that as soon as I get a chance.
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    It says to do no work. Yeshuah healing the man wasn’t working. Calling forth healing is the exact opposite of defiling the day. What a silly thing to fuss about.
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    If that is what you are doing, you are hiding it well. Your arguments seem to be pushing more the letter of the law than the intent.
  • julieb
    julieb replied to the thread Making this more real from TN.
    Welcome to the site! Thank you for sharing so much of your journey. So, encouraging to others who are on the same "path" as you and your husband. I hope you will find some good things here and develop some good connections with others. We...
  • julieb
    julieb reacted to Stuckinthewoods's post in the thread Making this more real from TN with Like Like.
    This was very inspiring! "Biblical Gender Roles" has been heavily on my heart as well this past year- to the point of almost obsession :rolleyes:. The holy spirit has been guiding me to make biblical connections that I think are both novel and...
  • julieb
    julieb reacted to HomesteadWife's post in the thread Making this more real from TN with Like Like.
    Welcome! Thank you for sharing your story and journey thus far. Understanding biblical marriage is a key to understanding feminism. To me even as a christian you still have so much feminism in your life until you realize your husband is not yours...
  • julieb
    julieb reacted to Bartato's post in the thread Making this more real from TN with Like Like.
    Wow! I praise God for the wonderful work He is doing in your life. Glory to God! Thank you so much for sharing this encouraging account.
  • julieb
    julieb reacted to Stanfam7's post in the thread Making this more real from TN with Heart Heart.
    About two months ago God asked me to study submission. As I studied I kept finding complimentarian sites and it just was missing something. So, one day in my gym I sat on the floor between sets and asked God to teach me about the mystery of...
  • Abraham Kilian
    SUMMARY: In Emotions and the Psalms: When the Heart Needs Words, Abraham Kilian reviews Dr Rochagné Kilian’s twelve-lesson course on bringing our emotional lives before YHWH. The article begins with a question many believers know well: what...
    • 20260922 - THUMBNAIL - EMOTIONS AND THE PSALMS.png
  • Mojo
    Mojo replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    Do any of them differ substantially in substance or contradict one another? They’re not the exact same each time they appear in scripture. They differ slightly without changing the message. It doesn’t describe an Orange in one and a banana in...
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread Just Funny Memes.
    Ouch!
Back
Top