• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

  • H
    Heavens Declare replied to the thread Random Comments.
    I have a better timestamp. It is at 1:06:38. Steve Bearsley thank you for your comment.
  • frederick
    frederick replied to the thread Making this more real from TN.
    Hi @Stanfam7 and welcome to Biblical Families. Thank you for posting this intro and sharing about the amazing journey you and your husband are walking together. Awesome! 👍 Please keep us posted on how things develop as I'm sure many will be...
  • frederick
    frederick reacted to Stanfam7's post in the thread Making this more real from TN with Like Like.
    About two months ago God asked me to study submission. As I studied I kept finding complimentarian sites and it just was missing something. So, one day in my gym I sat on the floor between sets and asked God to teach me about the mystery of...
  • Frank S
    Frank S reacted to Stanfam7's post in the thread Making this more real from TN with Like Like.
    About two months ago God asked me to study submission. As I studied I kept finding complimentarian sites and it just was missing something. So, one day in my gym I sat on the floor between sets and asked God to teach me about the mystery of...
  • paterfamilias
    Very impressive revelation and reversal. Well done
  • B
    Bartato replied to the thread Making this more real from TN.
    Wow! I praise God for the wonderful work He is doing in your life. Glory to God! Thank you so much for sharing this encouraging account.
  • Joleneakamama
    Joleneakamama reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Why do some men get extra wives? with Like Like.
    Interesting. Steve took on more wives when he started running cattle.
  • frederick
    frederick reacted to Heavens Declare's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    Bridesmaids came up in a sermon today! I typed in the chat that the text does not say bridesmaids. He just kind of slipped it in there as he was talking about morons. I don't have a good time stamp, as the following link is from the live stream...
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules.
    Yes @MemeFan is being as the Pharisees in trying to define every command into a set of finite laws that nobody can misunderstand. It’s a form of legalism. Yah’s commands are a rough outline for life. Emergency appendix removal on the Sabbath...
  • H
    Heavens Declare replied to the thread Random Comments.
    Bridesmaids came up in a sermon today! I typed in the chat that the text does not say bridesmaids. He just kind of slipped it in there as he was talking about morons. I don't have a good time stamp, as the following link is from the live stream...
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to Asforme&myhouse's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    Do you know if you are born again?
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to frederick's post in the thread Things not found in the Bible with Love Love.
    "Adultery" has been redefined. People have to accept the biblical definition of the word or we will never have any agreement.
  • MeganC
    MeganC replied to the thread Why do some men get extra wives?.
    Interesting. Steve took on more wives when he started running cattle.
  • MeganC
    Here’s some interesting perspectives on one of our favorite questions; how can I get an extra wife.
  • steve
    steve reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules with Like Like.
    This goes back to my assertion that God's Laws are as timeless and immutable as He is. Laws that are invented by or altered by venal men are not and their vanity is revealed in the due course of time. Titus 3:9 indirectly speaks to this: Do not...
Back
Top