• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to Heavens Declare's post in the thread Random Comments with Haha Haha.
    We might have to start a brand new thread just for Homonyms and heteronyms! I didn't think it was possible to derail THIS thread!!!
  • MeganC
    MeganC reacted to MrB's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    All the soldiers have decided to desert the desert in the desert.
  • H
    Heavens Declare replied to the thread Was Hosea a Polygynist?.
    I stand corrected. I read Hosea a few years back and came to the conclusion based on what I read, that even though it would have been nice to be able to use Hosea as an example, and it would certainly be slam dunk proof that polygyny is not a...
  • H
    Heavens Declare replied to the thread Was Hosea a Polygynist?.
    Well of course no one believes that some incidents such as someone tripping and falling out there in the desert, didn't happen because they weren't recorded, but what is important is that God handed down to us the revelation from His Word of the...
  • H
    I have met Victor and his wife Kandy. In person... :-) It was great meeting them too!
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to steve's post in the thread Meat Yah called the men with Like Like.
    The problem is that many assume this inferred statement and judge Yah’s instruction from that. If we consider the possibility that she said something more like “The reptile is right, I didn’t die” and Adam made his decision to eat based on what...
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to Bartato's post in the thread Meat Yah called the men with Like Like.
    That's a good point Steve. It doesn't exactly say that. I was inferring if from the fact that God rebuked Adam for listening to his wife instead of doing what God said, and also the fact that Eve gave the fruit to Adam in verse 6.
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to frederick's post in the thread Meat Yah called the men with Sad Sad.
    I watched a video showing how the trans promoters try to make a penis for a woman. It's enough to make one vomit. I'm sure this is one big reason God commands men not to wear women's clothing and women not to wear men's clothing. It's a clear...
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to steve's post in the thread Meat Yah called the men with Haha Haha.
    Back in the old days we called it penis envy.
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to frederick's post in the thread Meat Yah called the men with Like Like.
    I read an article a while ago that said some 80% of trans are women wanting to be men. Women want to be in charge, be the leaders, yet they subconsciously know that's the role of men so they are trying to become men. Women psychiatrists, doctors...
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to frederick's post in the thread Meat Yah called the men with Like Like.
    Very true. Traditions trump Truth.
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to frederick's post in the thread Meat Yah called the men with Like Like.
    And nothing has changed since that day. Sad.
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to steve's post in the thread Meat Yah called the men with Like Like.
    Where are we told that she said this? How do we know that she didn’t simply point out that she hadn’t died immediately after eating the fruit?
  • H
    My concentration would be on the software side, but NVidia is one of many GPUs that they build the servers with, because of their ability to do fast processing. When I worked for Dell, they were touting one of their Machine Learning servers...
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread Meat Yah called the men.
    The problem is that many assume this inferred statement and judge Yah’s instruction from that. If we consider the possibility that she said something more like “The reptile is right, I didn’t die” and Adam made his decision to eat based on what...
Back
Top