Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
Greetings and welcome to Biblical Families.
If you haven't read the article, Peeling the Onion, i suggest you take the time to do so. Here's a link: https://whenwebecamethree.wixsite.com/home/blog
Understanding your wife's mind-set will help...
1) I do think you need up attraction of your wife towards you
2) Play it as long game. You are risking destruction of your family, not need to hurry up.
3) You need to face possibily of willfull sabotage by your wife. She could be rebellious...
Hello everyone. I am new here, but in the past few months, God has been revealing a ton to me about sex, marriage, and plural marriage. In the process, I am trying to determine his will for our lives, but am running into major conflicts with my...
I met my sisterwife at a mutual friend's wedding.....and we gad quite a conversation. It left a very positive impression on me ....but she felt she may have overshared. Husband and the rest of the family was there....but she assumed they were her...
2 Samuel 12:14 However, because by this deed you have given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, the child also who is born to you shall surely die. The death of the child was for the preservation and protection of God's name.
I have heard it said that David's sin with Bathsheba began when he stayed in Jerusalem when he should have gone out to battle. We read in 2 Samuel 11:1, But David remained at Jerusalem. A preacher I listened to recently made the comment that...
Welcome! You are always welcome to join the Men's Chat on Wednesdays, every 2nd and 4th of the month! Your wife can join the same link on Tuesday evenings...
Welcome to Biblical Families. I hope you and your wife find the friendships you are looking for. Perhaps the best environment for meeting other families are the retreats. I not in the USA so I've not been to any there but have met some lovely...