• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

  • H
    I read that Musk wants to build space-based data centres that use solar power. How's that creating a problem in your back yard?
  • H
    Maybe safety should be taken away from government? I too would prefer rich people over regular. There are many good reason. Average rich would be more competent, capable and less corruptible are Average Joe. How do you know this isn't commie...
  • H
    Maybe you think that, as outsiders, we have enough information to second-guess the decisions that are being made. I don’t. My job is to vote in the people that will make the best decisions once they have the inside information. I believe that...
  • steve
    I do not understand this visceral hatred for data centers. They sound like a win/win to me. I’m fairly confident that the pushback is funded by China trying to hinder our technological advantage.
  • steve
    https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Efx1CEiLS/?mibextid=wwXIfr
  • The Revolting Man
    I do not understand this visceral hatred for data centers. They sound like a win/win to me. I’m fairly confident that the pushback is funded by China trying to hinder our technological advantage.
  • The Revolting Man
    Maybe you think that, as outsiders, we have enough information to second-guess the decisions that are being made. I don’t. My job is to vote in the people that will make the best decisions once they have the inside information. I believe that...
  • The Revolting Man
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.” Address to a Joint Session of Congress August 12, 1974
  • The Revolting Man
    LOL, So when government fails, only solution is bigger budget. And we saw how malicious they can be during covid? Maybe real solution is firing even more? If organization is incompetent, more money means more money turned to ash.
  • steve
    Foreign donors funding opposition to data centers.
    • 1787568065790.png
  • steve
    steve reacted to frederick's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    Wow, that hits home for the crazies. They fight for freedom to murder children, yet want us banned from calling a man a man and a woman a woman. Talk about hypocrisy!
  • frederick
    frederick reacted to Mojo's post in the thread Checking in from NE OHIO with Like Like.
    Shalom and welcome. I know you didn’t mean this to be funny. But I cracked a smile. The more you are “exposed”, the less anthropological it’ll seem. You’ll find that plural families are just “families”. They come in all shapes, sizes, colors and...
  • frederick
    I read that Musk wants to build space-based data centres that use solar power. How's that creating a problem in your back yard?
  • frederick
    frederick replied to the thread Random Comments.
    Wow, that hits home for the crazies. They fight for freedom to murder children, yet want us banned from calling a man a man and a woman a woman. Talk about hypocrisy!
  • frederick
    frederick reacted to Mojo's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    It’s because we’ve been living a cultural psyop by outside forces designed to bring down our civilization without firing a shot. It includes Omar, Mamdani and birth tourism. Manchurian candidates all around.
Back
Top